TheDust

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDust Guild

3 posters

Veninfang solo guide (lvl 45+ easy xp and good money)

Toushmoepas

Veninfang solo guide (lvl 45+ easy xp and good money) Empty Veninfang solo guide (lvl 45+ easy xp and good money)

Post  Toushmoepas Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:25 pm

I don't claim any credit for this. Just watch the video, it is really well made and covers everything you need to know.

(I'm not allowed to post links... just add the triple w DOT youtube DOT com/ at the beginning)
    watch?v=Go2UM2uiVyc&feature=watch_response_rev

Have fun, happy farming!
    -Edited by Tamaloves1

If you don't want to use slide casting (like me) there is a video response by the same guy showing you how to do it.

Also, send me a message online if you're still not sure how to proceed and I'll show you.
    Tamagotchi
    Tamagotchi
    Admin

Veninfang solo guide (lvl 45+ easy xp and good money) Empty Re: Veninfang solo guide (lvl 45+ easy xp and good money)

Post  Tamagotchi Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Thanks for contributing with the guides really help me too =]
    NineAngels
    NineAngels

Veninfang solo guide (lvl 45+ easy xp and good money) Empty Re: Veninfang solo guide (lvl 45+ easy xp and good money)

Post  NineAngels Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:23 am

Too bad it doesn't work for hunter, since I've already tried it a few times with no luck and dying fifty percent of the time. And farming in dungeons only works for bard class.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content