TheDust

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDust Guild

3 posters

Blacklisted Players

ThiraG
    ThiraG
    Admin

Blacklisted Players Empty Blacklisted Players

Post  ThiraG Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Here you can share with us your blacklisted players and the reason why.

Blacklisted:
    HiredtoKill

Tamagotchi
    Tamagotchi
    Admin

Blacklisted Players Empty HiredtoKill <- BANNED

Post  Tamagotchi Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:22 pm

HiredtoKill <--- he is an Asshole, Jerk, Hypocrite, idiot, liar, etc.

This is what he did to me. When I was level 58 in Highlands in a grinding party and was turning in 3 quest for Highlands. He said 'Tama is afk leeching kick that asshole!' I instantly responded because I was just turning in quest saying 'I am turning in quests' then he said 'it does not take 5 minutes'. I replied 'why are you watching me for 5 minutes anyway not grinding?' Then he begged for leader and kicked me.

Later in the future I learn that other people hated him in Highlands when he asked for res no one res him. and the other Night on Jan 27, 2012 he was in a trail run with our guildmates tholnoob, lnfenape, Miwon and they invited me last and there he was HiredtoKill.
    1st I said hi and such as if I didn't know him... but right BEFORE the boss. I PM Miwon saying give me leader no question ask right now. He gave me it, then I said hey HiredtoKill you probably don't remember me because you're too stupid to reliezed anything, but this run is majority of my guild and I am leader in this party. Then he replied 'ohh you're that newb in highlands thats afk in parties' then I said "GTFO SCRUB!" *kicks* the whole party was a success then I invited ThiraG to make love in the party <3!

-The End.

DO NOT PARTY WITH HiredtoKill go be an ass to him i approve >;]
    Jowin
    Jowin

Blacklisted Players Empty Some people

Post  Jowin Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Well, i won't block people and try to negotiate a lot coz it's not easy to get party for many things.

However, i'll just list few people that have to aware of. Last shale cavern trial, when at first boss, this player named Amazonz(i'm not really remember, something like this name) kicked me away from party. I was soooooo angry. Guess u would understand how i feel.

And there's a player named Kwer. He's just very selfish and arrogant. He's not joining any guild either. We have just the same repeatable quest to kill certain mobs. So i tried to invite him to party but he refuse. He simply pull and kill mobs all for his own. The mobs are so limited there. No use for me to take back the mobs when he pulled coz i found out that first attack on mobs is the one get the kill and exp.

When i tried to talk to him, he said, "so what? i'm a pilot". What the hell?? Like i really care??? He really provoked me a lot D:

Well, there are two most annoying player that i recognized. They are Februarys and Npstyle. They're very bad mouth and soooo rude. If u are in their party and they are the leader, they would any time kick u out if they suddenly don't like u. And they simply do bad things to anyone that's innocent.

Februarys has made xxx_Sky blacklisted eventhough xxx_Sky was innocent. Februarys was just mad when he didn't get what he want but xxx_Sky get instead when doing dungeon. Then Februarys shout to all, saying xxx_Sky ninjaed TRIALS. Another people to careful is thesilverbear. thesilverbear trust februarys.

I was actually known februarys from other games too. Februarys is a boy in girl character, very bad bad behaviour player. Just be careful.

Sponsored content

Blacklisted Players Empty Re: Blacklisted Players

Post  Sponsored content